Lovely gift for any mum.
These beautifully designed wheatbags are handmade in Australia and will help provide comfort at every stage of mum's journey.
They are ideal for:
- soothing the aches and pains of pregnancy (back, hips and joint pains)
- naturally easing labour pains
- relieving the discomfort of swollen breasts in the early days of breastfeeding (apply warm to breasts before feeding, then chilled afterwards)
- treating mastitis
- everyday aches and pains.
- 100% cotton cover
- Beautiful banksia print on one side, jade green cotton on the other
- Perfect size for any where on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Contains organic lavender
- Free gift box and gift tag included
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (pictured folded in half)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
- Handmade in Australia
Natural Cotton, Organic Lavender, Wheat.
People who bought this product, also bought