- Made from 100% super soft Organic Cotton Interlock
- Size 3-6 months
- Stone Blue long-sleeved dress in a Hay Days all over print and Shell Pink stripes on the leggings
- Popper fastenings at the back of the neck
- Soft gathers along the front and back on the dress
- Elasticated waistband on the leggings
- Cut 4 Cloth (made to look great on cloth nappied bottoms as well as disposables)
- Machine washable
- May be tumble dried
- Designed in the UK
- Made with love (ethically) in India
Frugi has become the UK's top baby and child organic brand due to the amazing quality of their organic cotton baby clothes.
What we love about their baby clothes is the softness, they feel amazing and are perfect for dressing newborns. Organic cotton is free of chemicals that can irritate sensitive skin and washes really well, better than traditional cotton which is processed using different methods resulting in a shorter clothing life.
Obviously the first thing that you notice is Frugi's adorable designs, beautiful clothes that let babies and children be babies and children. As you look closer you will find many clever design features that help clothes be worn for longer and be easier to use and care for. All helping to reduce waste and landfill.
Environmentally organic cotton is much kinder to the planet and those who grow it. Frugi organic cotton clothing is GOTS certified meaning that it has been independently been assessed as environmentally friendly and socially ethical by the top certification body in the world. Frugi takes their social responsibility seriously, donating 1% of their takings (whether they make a profit or not) to charity, funding orphanages and more in India, supporting the workers (all adults) and their families, providing them with education and healthcare.
This gorgeous organic cotton baby outfit is just adorable and will be loved!