Fabulous draw string bags from Australian eco-business Onya that are just perfect for washing all of your baby's delicate clothing and your own (great for keeping small items such as washable breastpads together).
Single bags come 'as is', 8 packs come inside their own little holder stuff bag with handy carabiner clip.
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag holds up to 2 kilos/4.4 pounds
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high/11.8in wide x 9.8in high and they have a 2cm/0.7in gusset
- Bags feature a gussett and draw string tie
- See through mesh bags allows you to see what's inside at a glance
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- 100% Vegan Friendly
- 12 month Manufacturers Warranty
Other Bag Uses:
Incredibly versatile, our reusable bags have been used for everything such as exclusion bags for fruit trees, colanders to wash fresh leafy greens and even fly nets.
There are many other uses for our produce bags. Please see below for some other handy ways our bags can be used in your everyday life!
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Fresh Produce bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
A note on our packaging: Our commitment to sustainability extends to our packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!