Fabulous, all natural, Australian-made nipple balm. Perfect for mamas to prepare for breastfeeding and then to prevent or treat sore nipples that can occur during the early days of breastfeeding. Thoughtful gift or treat yourself.
Made with gentle, natural ingredients that are kind to mum and safe for baby
The Physic Garden Nursing Balm contains natural oils and herbs (Calendula, Lavender and Blessed Thistle) traditionally used to moisturise dry, cracked nipples. It can also be used by mums in the third trimester to promote elasticity and moisturise nipples to prepare for breastfeeding.
- Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Calendula, Lavender & Blessed Thistle
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
- 14g tin made from recyclable aluminium top and base
- 25g and 50g glass jars with aluminium lids are recyclable
Shea Butter*, Olive Oil infused with Calendula*, Lavender* & Blessed Thistle*, Apricot Oil (*Certified Organic Ingredient)
Shea Butter - Organic & high in Vitamin E, it moisturises skin & glides on like butter.
Calendula & Blessed Thistle - Naturally anti-bacterial & soothing for skin.
Lavender - Traditionally used to soothe Skin.
The Physic Garden only source the highest quality ingredients from organic, sustainable and fair-trade sources wherever possible. Handmade with love in small batches in Melbourne Australia to ensure quality and freshness.