Keep baby's bottom dry between changes!
GAIA's Natural Baby Powder is talc-free and safe to use on the whole family. Perfect for use during nappy changes to help prevent nappy rash and to aid in soothing existing nappy rash.
- Ideal for keeping skin fold areas dry
- Cornstarch powder absorbs moisture and helps to keep skin dry
- Certified Organic Lavender helps to soothe and calm skin and baby
- Certified Organic Chamomile soothes the skin
- Certified Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil is a natural antiseptic
- Choose between 100g and 200g sizes
- Made in Australia
- in nappy area to absorb moisture
- can help protect from nappy rash and skin irritations
- may also help to soothe and calm nappy rash and skin irritation
- apply to dry, clean bottom
- fantastic for use under breasts, the arms, between the legs and under tummy folds - helps to minimise chafing and reduce sweating and therefore skin infections
- apply to dry skin after showering or bathing for a lovely clean feeling
*This information is not meant to replace any medical advice you may have received. If there appears to be any infection or you are concerned, it may be best to see your child health nurse, doctor or natural practitioner.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Silica, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil* (D-Limonene, Linalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils). *=Organic