Classic toy in modern pastels and beautifully crafted in sustainable wood.
Rings can be stacked in any order and the ball can be rolled along the floor for added fun.
Helps children to learn about size, order and counting.
- Pastel shades
- Suitable for children aged 12 months+
- Gender neutral
- Centre rod is foldable as a safety precaution
- Measures 6.5 x 6.5 x 12.5 cm
- Water based dyes
- Non-formaldehyde glue
- Chemical-free kiln dried process
- Sustainable manufacturing (using solar energy, eco-efficiency manufacturing and Biomass Power Plant).
- Wood is sourced from rubber plants that no longer produce latex
- Sustainably made in Thailand
Helps to Develop
- Fine motor skills
- Mathematic skills
- Language & communication
More about Plan Toys
For over 30 years, Plan Toys have been making iconic educational toys that bring children closer to nature and inspire creative imaginations and learning through play. Little hands love playing with Plan Toys which are just about as eco, sustainable and high quality as toys can be. Everything is ethically made in Thailand from rubber trees that no longer produce latex, non-formaldehyde glue (which Plan Toys make themselves), organic colour pigments; and water-colour dyes – and the whole process is carbon-neutral too. As well as making FSC solid wood toys, many products are made from Planwood – an ingenious eco material made by compressing sawdust produced in the Plan Toys factory so that nothing goes to waste. All toys come packaged in recycled, non-toxic packaging which can go straight into your recycling bin.