The care, skill and attention to detail is clear when you look at this beautiful baby girl vest.
The next thing that you will notice is the quality and softness of the wool. Roots & Wings Merino garments are made from the finest quality organic merino by skilled New Zealand artisans and are made to last. Machine wash after machine wash.
Best of all, they have been designed with typical Danish focus on form and function and quality detail. So it is made to be used and to be loved, as well as look great!
- 100% certified organic New Zealand rib merino wool
- Dusty Rose colour
- Large fit
- Long sizing to keep tummies warm
- Small-sized babies will fit the same size as they grow
- Big tummied babies will fit true to size
- Rib for a comfortable fit
- Envelope neck for easy dressing
- Comes in a sealed reasealable kraft package (as pictured)
- Danish design
- Hand sewn in New Zealand
Use as a top alone on warm days or use as a base layer on cooler days.
Cotton is an ideal outer layer on not too cold days, on the cooler days use merino as the outer layer for snug, warm baby who won't overheat.