Same Day Delivery Perth Metro
Baby Gift Works provides cost effective same day delivery to the Perth Metro area.
- Cost is calculated at checkout based on the delivery postcode
- Orders must be placed by 12:00pm Perth time, Monday to Friday
- Orders placed after this time will be delivered the next day
- Ensure that you provide a contact number for the recipient and yourself, if possible
- Orders are usually delivered within 5 hours. If you need a more urgent service, let us know and we can quote you on faster delivery times.
- We use StarTrack couriers for our same day delivery services
FREE Same Day Delivery
- If you order a gift valued at $100 or more, we will provide FREE same day delivery in the central Perth metro - valued up to $25
- Just add the discount code FREESAMEDAYPERTH to the discount box at checkout and select ‘Same Day Delivery’ as your shipping option
What happens if no one is home?
- The courier will attempt to deliver your beautiful gift
- If no one answers the door, the courier will leave your gift in a safe place
- If this occurs, we can not be held responsible for the gift if it goes missing or is damaged
- If the courier cannot access a place that they deem safe to leave the parcel, they will call you or the recipient (if you have provided the phone number/s)
- If the courier cannot get into contact with you or the recipient and arrange a safe place, your gift will be returned to Baby Gift Works
- We are then charged for the return delivery in addition to the original booking.
- To arrange a re-delivery you will need to confirm the method of re-delivery (standard post, express post, same day delivery) and we will invoice you for the amount that we were charged for the return delivery cost and the re-delivery.
- Once the invoice is paid, redelivery will be arranged
- We do not provide ‘change of mind’ refunds on items that have failed to deliver
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Kyla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Information for Hospital Deliveries
- We use a courier for this service.
- Please provide a mobile telephone number of yourself and/or the recipient to allow the courier to arrange re-delivery of your gift if the recipient is no longer in the hospital
- Provide a room number if known.
- Put the mother's full name on the delivery details. The parcel will be delivered to the mum, the father and baby's names are not sufficient to find the mum in the hospital
- If the hospital is unable to find the recipient as they are no longer at the hospital or an incorrect name has been provided, the courier will contact the provided telephone number in an attempt to clarify the recipient's name or arrange delivery to another address.
- You will be charged for the extra delivery.
- If the courier and Baby Gift Works are unable to contact you immediately, the gift will be returned to Baby Gift Works (at double the delivery cost). Re-delivery will require payment of the return delivery and the redelivery costs.
- We do not provide 'change of mind' refunds for gifts with incorrect details or where the recipient has already been discharged.
Hospitals Delivery Costs (orders under $100)
Armadale-Kelmscott Memorial Hospital (3056 Albany Hwy, WA 6112)
Bentley Hospital (15-56 Mills St, Bentley, WA 6102)
Fiona Stanley Hospital (11 Warren Drive, Murdoch, WA 6150)
Glengarry Private Hospital (53 Arnisdale Rd, Duncraig, WA 6023)
King Edward Memorial Hospital (374 Bagot Rd, Subiaco, WA 6008)
Osborne Park Hospital (Osborne Place, Stirling, WA 6021
Perth Children's Hospital (15 Hospital Ave, Nedlands, WA 6009)
St John of God Hospital - Midland - Private and Public (1 Clayton St, Midland, WA 6056)
St John of God Hospital - Murdoch (100 Murdoch Dve, Murdoch, WA 6150)
St John of God Hospital - Subiaco (12 Salvado Rd, Subiaco, WA 6008)
Joondalup Private Hospital - (Cnr Grand Boulevard & Shenton Ave, Joondalup, WA 6027)
Joondalup Public Hospital - (Shenton Ave, Joondalup, WA 6027)
Rockingham General Hospital - (Elanora Dve, Cooloongup, WA 6168)