We will email you a shipping confirmation email with tracking info once we have sent your gift.
Australia Post Deliveries
Express Post - Orders Under $80
Order before 12pm Perth time for same day dispatch
Express Post arrives the next business day after dispatch for Perth Metro orders.
* Country areas will take longer - check the Australia Post website for details
Order before 12pm Perth time for same day dispatch.
How long will it take to arrive?
Standard Post to Metropolitan Perth - Up to 2 business days after dispatch
Country WA 3-4 business days after dispatch
- Signature on delivery and insurance are available at check out.
- If there is no one to accept the delivery when it has been booked under "signature on delivery", the item will be taken to a local post office for collection. This will be noted on the tracking information and a card, with instructions, will be left for the recipient. Photo Identification will be required for pick up from the post office.
- Items without "signature on delivery" may be left by the Australia Post Delivery Person in a place that they deem to be safe. Baby Gift Works are not responsible for items left by Australia Post if they go missing or are damaged by pets/other.
- Baby Gift Works is not responsible for items once they have been collected by the courier/deposited at the Post Office
- We cannot be responsible for any shipping delays caused by Australia Post.
- Insurance will cover you if anything goes awry in transport or on delivery.
- We do not advise sending gifts to hospitals via Aus Post. If the mother is discharged before the gift arrives it may be returned to Baby Gift Works and a redelivery fee will apply.
- If you have any issues with a delivery, contact Australia Post. They have an efficient resolution system and can usually resolve any queries quickly. If you are still having issues, contact us at Baby Gift Works and we will assist.
Choose a gift valued at $100 or more, place your order before 3:00pm EST (12:00 WST) and we will provide FREE Same Day Delivery (Business Days) to all metro Perth Hospitals.
- Orders placed before 9.30am (Perth Time) are generally delivered before 2pm
- Orders placed before12.00pm (Perth Time) are delivered before 5pm
We use a courier for this service.
- Please provide your mobile number under customer information at check out so that the courier can arrange re delivery (at a cost) if the recipient is no longer at the hospital.
- This also enables you to receive tracking updates via SMS.
Please provide a room number if known.
- Often the gift will be delivered to the ward reception where a staff member will sign for the delivery and ensure that it reaches the new mum.
Orders placed after the cut off time will be delivered the following business day.
If the recipient is no longer at the hospital, a re delivery charge will apply.
***Saturday deliveries now available - see below
Baby Gift Works provides same day delivery to homes and businesses in the Perth Metro area.
We use a courier for this service.
- Orders placed before 9.30am (Perth time) are generally delivered before 2pm.
- Orders placed before 12pm (Perth time) are delivered before 5pm.
- Please provide either your mobile phone number or the recipients (if different). This allows the Baby Gift Works and the courier to organise redelivery (at extra cost) if required and for you to receive tracking updates via sms.
- The courier will obtain a signature if there is someone available to take delivery.
- The gift will be left in a safe place (please specify if known) if there is no one in attendance
- If the courier is unable to find a place that they deem 'safe' to leave the parcel, they will try to call the phone number you provide at checkout for the recipient. If there is no phone number or they cannot reach the recipient, it will be returned to Baby Gift Works and a redelivery fee will apply.
- Baby Gift Works and the courier are not responsible for items left unattended.
- Please ensure that someone will be in attendance if there is no safe place to leave the item or specify a safe place (ie with a neighbour).
- Delivery addresses outside the metro area will receive Australia Post - Express Post delivery as the courier is unable to deliver to areas outside the metro.
- If you are unsure whether the delivery address is in the Perth Metro area, email email@example.com and Kyla will check for you.
Baby Gift Works is currently offering delivery on a Saturday to the Perth Metro area. Orders must be placed before 11am. Deliveries will be made prior to 6pm.
- Due to increased courier costs on the weekend, delivery costs are higher (as per rates at checkout
- Other details are as per weekday same-day delivery.
Available from Karawara (near Como), Perth, Western Australia.
Place your order (selecting free local pick up as the shipping method) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time. We can usually offer time slots during the day, in the evening and on the weekend.
- Parcels are sent in coloured biodegradable or recyclable satchels where possible.
- We don't recommend sending gifts to the hospital (except under our same day delivery offer) - many mums are discharged within hours and may miss the gift. A re-delivery charge then applies.
- For hospital deliveries fill in the address label with the mother's name, not the baby's or father's.
- Please ensure that you enter the correct shipping address at checkout. We cannot re-direct the parcel once the courier has been booked or we have posted it. Re-delivery will incur a re-delivery charge.
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any queries re shipping.
- While we endeavour to get your gift on it's way in the shortest time possible, we cannot be held responsible for delays caused by postal or courier companies.
- If your parcel arrives outside the times stated above, please let us know by email so that we can amend the info on this site.
- If your parcel has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please wait 3 days. If it still has not arrived please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will launch an Australia Post/courier investigation. This always seems to find errant parcels.
Any extra questions? Just email email@example.com