Welcome a special baby to the world with this gorgeous baby gift and congratulate mum and/or dad with some special treats for them.
- Babu | Organic Cotton | Muslin Wrap | White with Yellow Star
- Maud'n'lil | Organic Cotton | Baby Comforter | Ears the Bunny
- Olieve & Olie | Natural & Organic | Body Butter | Bergamot, Clary sage, Lavender & Geranium | 100mL Glass Jar
- Hampstead Tea | Organic Infusion | Mindful Peppermint & Spearmint | 5 Tea Bags
- Baby Gift Works | Luxe Linen Look | Black Gift Box with Magnetic Closure
- Small Gift Card for your personal message
- Express Post Delivery Australia-wide with Signature on Delivery (subject to Covid restriction & Authority to Leave option available) and Shipping Insurance included
Lovely stars make this supersoft and super practical organic cotton baby muslin swaddle perfect for new baby gift giving.
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- Double Gauge Muslin
- Size: 110cm x 110cm
- Machine washable
- Designed in New Zealand
- Made with love in India
This silky soft organic cotton baby comforter is just adorable. He or she is a combination of blanky, plush toy and dummy clip (his paw can hold a dummy for safe keeping). A gift sure to delight!
- Made from certified organic cotton velour with corn starch filling
- Hand stitched eyes, nose and toes
- Lovely for baby to cuddle
- Ages 7 months+ (can be introduced at birth - details below)
- 30cm long
- Allergy free
- Ethical and sustainable
- Hand washable at 40 degrees C
- Marvelous Australian-based Maud'n'lil design
- Ethically made in China
Comforters can be introduced at birth for cuddling and settling but should not be left in the cot after the infant has fallen asleep until after 7 months.
These comforters are extremely safe and being made from put organic cotton they are breathable. There are no chemicals or loose fluff that can be inhaled.
If using a dummy at bedtime, pop the dummy into the holder on the paw and let your Little One cuddle and suckle the dummy at the same time. We have found babies fall asleep very quickly once they have their comforters with them.
Once the parent/s want to wean the baby off the dummy they can remove from the comforter & you should find that the comforter is enough. Comforters (dou dous) can be taken to day care or anywhere with your baby providing comfort wherever they go but they really are a sleep/ bedtime companion.
Filled with non GMO natural corn starch filling. His eyes, nose and toes are embroidered, lying flat he measures 30cm long, he is warm hand washable (he should not be exposed to temperatures above 50ºc).
All our comforters (dou dous) also have a back neck loop with Velcro so you can strap them to the pram or your nappy bag, just to make sure he doesn’t get lost.
Pleasure your skin with Olieve body butter.
Handcrafted with organic beeswax and extra virgin olive oil, this rich and creamy body butter will moisturise and nourish dry skin. Pure and natural, this product is completely free from artificial additives and preservatives. Ideal for those with dry, sensitive skin.
- 100mL Glass Jar
- Made in Australia
Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Purified Water, Cold Pressed Oils of Avocado, Wheatgerm and Grapeseed, Calendula Infused Oil, Organic Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Borax (Naturally Mined),
Bergamot, Clary Sage - Bergamot, Clary Sage, Lavender & Geranium
Be mindful all day with these refreshing Peppermint & Spearmint Herbal Infusion sachets.
Naturally caffeine-free they are an ideal addition to a pregnancy or new baby gift.
A full flavoured, fragrant infusion. Hampstead Tea's unique blend of the two best loved mints, peppermint and spearmint, lends this infusion its added depth, fresh finish and lingering sweet after taste. It is the perfect pick-me-up during the day of after a meal to cleanse the palate and aid digestion. Deliciously refreshing hot or cold.
The herbs in this infusion are cultivated at progressive organic/biodynamic estates, where sustainable and ethical agriculture are practised. Hampstead Tea's exceptional herbal infusions have clear, true flavours and are made from nature's finest pure and natural ingredients. They select only the highest quality and most fragrant plants to produce jewel bright infusions to nourish, calm, revive, relax, or stimulate. Meticulous drying of the plants ensures preservation of all their natural oils and health promoting benefits.
- Organic, Biodynamic
- Gluten Free,
- Vegetarian, Vegan
- Packed in the United Kingdom
- Grown in Makaibari tea estate in Darjeeling India,
Certified by: Demeter, Fairtrade, EU Organic Farming Regulation, USDA
Peppermint Leaves, Spearmint Leaves
How to Enjoy
Infuse one sachet per person in boiling water for up to 3 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
Luxe gift box with a linen look finish.
Measures 34cm x 20cm x 10cm
Features a magnetic lid closure.
- Measure 7cm x 7cm
- Designs vary
- Add your message to the box above the "add to cart" button or write 'nil' if you are having the gift sent to you and would like to write your own message on the card
People who bought this product, also bought