Our hugely popular 'mum on the run' nappy wallets are back and they are even more handy, eco-friendly and ethical than ever.
All the nappy changing essentials in one, easy to grab, bag. Ideal to keep in the car, in your pram, at Nan's, for daycare, travel and so much more.
Fabulous new baby gift or baby shower gift, practical and sure to be appreciated.
Alternative name - Dads do Diapers :)
- Coq en Pâte - Organic Cotton - Zip Bag - SOS - Blue
- The Physic Garden - All Natural | Australian Made | Bottom Balm | 25g Jar
- Gaia Natural Baby - Bamboo Wipes - 20 Pack
- Tooshies by Tom - Planet Friendly Nappies - Newborn (<5kg) - 2
- EO - Organic - Hand Sanitizer - Peppermint - 10mL (currently out of stock - replaced by Jack'n'Jill Hand Sanitizer Case & 2 Pack - 29mL
- Onya - Plant Based - Nappy Bags - Pouch with 30 Bags - Apple Green
- Small Gift Card for your Personal Message
- Nappy purse (also a great pencil case, toiletry or makeup bag)
- 100% organic cotton canvas
- GOTS certified organic
- Secure zipper on top
- Blue with white SOS (Save Our Species) print
- Designed by British designer Madeleine Robinson
- Silkscreen printing: Azo free, water ink
- Wash 30 degrees celcius, inside out
- Size: 21cm x 5cm
- Designed in France
- Made in India
Because endangered species require that we preserve their habitat Coq en Pate designed the SOS (Save our species) collection. To remember that we want to see them free and happy! Perfect name for an emergency parent bag!
The Physic Garden baby balm is a completely natural all-in-one balm that is perfect for protecting and nurturing your baby's skin from skin irritations such as nappy rash and cradle cap.
The balm is gentle and easy to apply, and ideal for sensitive skin.
A thoughtful gift for health conscious mothers.
- Suitable from newborn up
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- All Natural Ingredients
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Calendula, Chamomile & Chickweed
- Handmade in Melbourne, Australia
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
Shea Butter*, Olive Oil Infused with Calendula*, Chamomile* & Chickweed, Candelilla Wax (*Certified Organic Ingredient)
Shea Butter - Organic & high in Vitamin E, it moisturises skin & glides on like butter.
Calendula - Naturally anti-bacterial & skin loving.
Chickweed - Traditionally used to soothe skin.
Chamomile - A calming herb excellent for babies & toddlers.
The Physic Garden use the highest quality ingredients from organic, sustainable and fair-trade sources wherever possible. Handmade with love in small batches in Melbourne Australia to ensure quality and freshness.
We also love their recyclable glass and aluminium packaging!
- Made from 'eco-friendly' 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth
Strong, yet silky soft on baby's delicate skin
Contains natural moisturising and soothing agents - organic aloe vera and organic chamomile extracts
- 20's fit easily into your handbag or nappy bag, glove box etc. Great for nappy changes on the go or wiping up little vomits, cleaning sticky fingers and faces
Why is bamboo so enivronmentally friendly?
- Bamboo is 100% biodegradable – the wipes break down naturally (when out of the packet) with no negative impact on the environment.
- Bamboo is organically grown and is naturally pest resistant, making it 100% pesticide free (cotton is only 5% of the world’s crops but contributes to 25% of the world’s pesticides.)
Bamboo needs very little to no water to grow and uses less space than cotton. (Cotton requires a lot of water and land to grow.)
Bamboo inhales CO2 and exhales O2 into the atmosphere – generating more oxygen than trees.
Bamboo is harvested from established plantations, not from forests – so it does not destroy animal habitats such as the orangutan or panda.
- This type of bamboo is not the type panda’s eat, so it is very 'Panda-Friendly'!
- Bamboo is harvested chemically free. No bleach or chlorine is used.
Bamboo is also 60% more absorbent than cotton.
Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial.
- Sized to fit newborn babies (weighing less than 5kg)
- Performance - Toms nappies core is made from a combination of traditional and bio-based super absorbent materials to help draw moisture away from little bottoms.
- Snug, Slim fit - A comfy, stretchy waistband allows your little one the freedom to move. The super stretch side panels and soft refastenable tabs provide the perfect, cosy fit for babies of all shapes and sizes.
- Leak Protection - Securely fitted moisture barrier cuffs help prevent leakage and blowouts so that you and your baby can sleep soundly through the night.
- Kind to Bottoms - No fragrances, lotions, latex, phthalates, parabens or any other nasties. All of Tom's Nappies materials are safe and non-irritating.
- Kind to the Planet - Where possible Toms nappies are made with sustainable plant based materials, respecting the planet without compromising on performance.
- Made from bio based wheat and fluff pulp from sustainably managed forests
- Made with bio based corn blend in the absorbent layers
- 100% sustainable back sheet
- Designed in Australia
- Responsibly made in Mexico
Whether you use cloth or disposable nappies, Onya's fabulous waste bags are a fantastic eco-friendly solution to waste disposal on the go.
Onya's waste disposal bags are the perfect size for disposing of newborn disposable nappies or the solid contents of reusable nappies when you are out and about. Just bag and pop into a rubbish bin.
Though originally designed for dog waste, they are ideal for parents with a compact carry pouch that features a handy caribiner clip (perfect for attaching to your pram or nappy bag).
Onya's fabulous disposal bags are made from 100% GMO-free, plant based material with no microplastic residue. They have been certified compostable to Australian, USA, European & Japanese standards yet have superior puncture & tear resistance.
- 30 waste disposal bags & Dump It carry pouch
- Disposal bags measure 30cm long x 22cm wide
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable disposal bags
- Free from sulfates, petrochemicals and parabens
- Disposal bags are 100% certifed compostable
- Superior tear and puncture resistance
- Convenient carry pouch made from rPET (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Caribiner clip included
- Refills available in 2 x 15 bag packs
- Deemed 'worm safe' with no micro-plastics residue left behind
- Designed in Australia
- Packaging is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so may be recycled or composted
Although it is possible to compost wet disposable nappies, disposable nappies soiled with solid (faecal) matter must be binned. At least by using Onya waste bags rather than plastic, the bag will biodegrade in landfill leaving no trace of plastic behind.
Did You Know?
Most packets of disposable nappies feature the instructions to scoop off as much poo as possible from your baby's nappy and flush it down the toilet before throwing away the nappy (in a plastic bag) in the bin.
Look for this info on the base of your pack.
- Measures 7cm x 7cm
- Designs vary
- Add your message to the box above the "add to cart" button or leave blank if you would like to write your own
People who bought this product, also bought