Beautiful welcoming gift for a new arrival featuring premium quality organic baby essentials and a little something to pamper mum.
- Kite - Organic Cotton - Bodysuit - Aqua Animal
- Kite - Organic Cotton - Bodysuit - Peony Animal
- Frugi - Organic Cotton - Hat - Cat Friends
- Maud'n'lil - Organic Cotton - Baby Comforter - Pink Bunny
- The Physic Garden - Australian Natives - Body Balm (for mum) - out of stock, replaced with Olieve & Olie Body Balm - Lavender 100mL
- Premium Natural Eco Gift Box Hamper
- Small Gift Card for your personal message
- Express eParcel Delivery Australia-wide with Signature on Delivery & Shipping Insurance or Same Day Delivery central Perth Hospitals
Beautifully soft organic cotton bodysuits in a fab 2 pack.
Featuring fun loving 'cat in a hat' and 'pig in a wig' prints.
- 100% organic cotton
- GOTS certified organic
- Long sleeves
- 1 x aqua bodysuit with 'pig in a wig' print on front
- 1 x peony bodysuit with 'cat in a hat' print on front
- Envelope necks for easy on and off
- Crotch poppers for fast changes
- Machine washable
- Designed in the UK
- Ethically made in India
Purrfectly soft organic cotton baby hat from fabulous Frugi.
- Designed to fit babies' heads perfectly
- Made with organic cotton interlock
- Super soft on delicate skin
- Wash and dry with similar colours. Machine wash warm at 40°. Medium tumble dry.
- Made with love in India
- Fabulous Frugi quality and style
This silky soft organic cotton baby comforter is just adorable. She is a combination of blanky, plush toy and dummy clip (her paw can hold a dummy for safe keeping). A gift sure to delight!
- Made from certified organic cotton velour with corn starch filling
- Hand stitched eyes, nose and toes
- Lovely for baby to cuddle
- Ages 7 months+ (can be introduced at birth - details below)
- 30cm long
- Allergy free
- Ethical and sustainable
- Hand washable at 40 degrees C
- Marvelous Australian-based Maud'n'lil design
- Ethically made in China
Comforters can be introduced at birth for cuddling and settling but should not be left in the cot after the infant has fallen asleep until after 7 months.
To introduce a comforter (dou dou), pop them onto your skin under your top so they smell familiar. You can even add a little breast milk to their ears or fabric for extra comfort. Then once the comforter smells familiar, pop it next to your baby at bed time. Don’t worry, they are extremely safe and being made from put organic cotton they are breathable. There are no chemicals or loose fluff that can be inhaled.
If using a dummy at bedtime, pop the dummy into the holder on the paw and let your Little One cuddle and suckle the dummy at the same time. We have found babies fall asleep very quickly once they have their comforters with them.
Once you want to wean the baby off the dummy you can remove from the comforter & you should find that the comforter is enough. Comforters (dou dous) can be taken to day care or anywhere with your baby providing comfort wherever they go but they really are a sleep/ bedtime companion.
Filled with non GMO natural corn starch filling. His eyes, nose and toes are embroidered, lying flat he measures 30cm long, he is warm hand washable (he should not be exposed to temperatures above 50ºc).
All our comforters (dou dous) also have a back neck loop with Velcro so you can strap them to the pram or your nappy bag, just to make sure he doesn’t get lost.
Perfect for pampering mum, this uplifting all-natural body balm celebrates the Australian summer landscape.
Created from a blend of native plant oils (Wattle, Honey Myrtle, Fragonia and Aniseed Myrtle) combined with Shea Butter, Rosehip and Apricot oils for a luxurious all over body moisturiser.
Scent Profile: The fresh woodiness of fragonia gives way to the sweet and uplifting Honey Myrtle & Wattle, whilst being grounded by soothing Anise Myrtle.
- All Natural Ingredients
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Australian natives Wattle, Fragonia & Honey Myrtle
- Handmade in Melbourne
- Certified Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
- 100% Plastic-Free Packaging
- 50g tin
- Natural box & lid
- Premium quality
- Measures approx 24cm x 21cm x 7cm
- Made from eco-friendly recycled natural fibre
- Measure 7cm x 7cm
- Designs vary
- Add your message to the box above the "add to cart" button or leave blank if you would like to write your own
Congratulations Cards ($4.95)
Black Hearts Congratulations Gift Card
Pink Confetti Congratulations Gift Card
Elephant Congratulations Gift Card
Giraffe Congratulations Gift Card
For more details click on the relevant gift card link above.
Baby Gift Works has a huge range of luxury organic mum and baby gift hampers to choose from, or create your own.