Multi-award winning Bambo Nature disposable nappies are as eco-friendly as a disposable baby nappy gets!
Bambo Nature eco nappies are ultra thin and super absorbent with a top dry layer that draws wetness away from baby’s delicate skin. Even with repeat wetting, your baby will stay dry and comfortable.
- Super soft– new softer cloth-like back and top sheet
- Super absorbent – top dry system draws moisture away
- Thin & perfect fit – extra comfort and greater ease of movement with no leaks
- Breathable – soft cloth-like back sheet allows air to circulate to skin to prevent irritation
- Flexible – stretchy side panels to get that perfect fit
- Multi-award winning - world-wide
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Made in Denmark
- For babies weighing 1-3kg
- Generally for premature and low birth weight babies
- 24 nappies per pack
- For babies weighing 2-4kg
- Generally fits most babies at birth. Many babies will be born heavier than this, others will fit in this size for up to 3 months. Each baby is unique.
- Unless you have been told that your baby will be smaller or larger than this at birth, this is the safest size to take to hospital.
- 28 nappies per pack
- For babies weighing 3-6kgs
- This will be the nappy for your hospital bag if your baby is expected to be 4 or more kg or goes past the 40 week mark.
- You will probably want a pack of this size on hand at home for when your baby grows out of size 1 (it tends to happen suddenly) or if you find that you need a larger (and therefore thicker) nappy at night time.
- 30 nappies per pack
A nappy's fit is not just determined by your baby's weight, it will also be affected by whether they have slim legs, a plump bottom etc etc, every baby is different. Luckily Bambo Nature nappies are designed to accommodate babies in all their gorgeous shapes!
Did you know?
Most babies born between 37 and 40 weeks (at term), weigh somewhere between 2.5kg and 4kg.
Babies born at 41 weeks are an average of 3.597kg and have grown to an average of 3.685kg at 42 weeks.
The average birth weight for all babies born in Australia in 2015 was 3.327kg.
Bambo Nature eco nappies are manufactured in a production facility where 95% of the production waste is recycled, making Bambo Nature one of the most eco-friendly nappies on the market. Bambo Nature is proud to hold the Nordic Swan Eco Label and the FSC label (the mark of responsible forestry) and is also dermatologically tested.
Our Eco Promise:
- 100% chlorine free
- No perfumes
- No moisturising lotions
- No optical brighteners
- No phthalates
- BpA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidants or latex
- FSC certified woodpulp