Whether you use cloth or disposable nappies, Onya's fabulous waste bags are a fantastic eco-friendly solution to waste disposal on the go.
Onya's waste disposal bags are the perfect size for disposing of newborn disposable nappies or the solid contents of reusable nappies when you are out and about. Just bag and pop into a rubbish bin.
Though originally designed for dog waste, they are ideal for parents with a compact carry pouch that features a handy caribiner clip (perfect for attaching to your pram or nappy bag).
Onya's fabulous disposal bags are made from 100% GMO-free, plant based material with no microplastic residue. They have been certified compostable to Australian, USA, European & Japanese standards yet have superior puncture & tear resistance.
- 30 waste disposal bags & Dump It carry pouch or 30 pack refills
- Disposal bags measure 30cm long x 22cm wide
- 100% GMO free renewable plant based compostable disposal bags
- Free from sulfates, petrochemicals and parabens
- Disposal bags are 100% certifed compostable
- Superior tear and puncture resistance
- Convenient carry pouch made from rPET (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- Caribiner clip included
- Refills available in 2 x 15 bag packs
- Deemed 'worm safe' with no micro-plastics residue left behind
- Designed in Australia
- Packaging is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so may be recycled or composted
Although it is possible to compost wet disposable nappies, disposable nappies soiled with solid (faecal) matter must be binned. At least by using Onya waste bags rather than plastic, the bag will biodegrade in landfill leaving no trace of plastic behind.
Did You Know?
Most packets of disposable nappies feature the instructions to scoop off as much poo as possible from your baby's nappy and flush it down the toilet before throwing away the nappy (in a plastic bag) in the bin.
Look for this info on the base of your pack.